DTE PLANNING AND EXAMINATION BRANCH Functions
- Conduct of Exams of Govt Industrial Training Institutes on the line with the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, New Delhi. The details are available on the Website ie https://ncvtmis.gov.in/Pages/Home.aspx
- To deal with the applications of private candidates for Examination.
- To coordinate with Architect/ Engineering Department regarding preparation of drawings/estimates for civil works of Polytechnics & ITIs and accord administrative approvals.
- Collection of Statistical information and to feed the same to Chandigarh
Administration/Govt. of India.
- A) Numerical Data
- B) Enrollment Data
- C) Minorities Data
- D) Women Vocational Training Data
- E) Placement of ITIs and Polytechnic.
- To get affiliation of National Council for Vocational Training for the new trades at Govt Industrial Training Institutes through Affiliation portal https://cdn3.digialm.com.
- To consider the proposals for introduction of new trades/courses.
- To deal with implementation of various schemes of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship , Govt. of India , New Delhi, such as :-
- A) Upgradation of 1396 Govt. ITIs through Public Private Partnership.
- B) Project-Scheme of Community Development Through Polytechnics (CDTP)
- C) Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme-III
- D)Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna.
- Deal the issues regarding Chandigarh Skill Development Mission.